One thing all good problem solvers do well is this: they know which problem to focus on to get the most out of their problem-solving efforts.
But, how do you know what the “right” problem is to solve?
In this episode of the Keep Talking Revolution podcast, we discuss:
- What kinds of problems are always a problem
- The difference between shame-based problems and dream-based problems
- The importance of focus and celebrating small wins when you’re tackling tough relationship issues
Related episodes you might want to listen to if you liked this episode…
More Resources from the Keep Talking Revolution Podcast
- Sign up for the Needy No More Workshop and Make it Easy for Your Partner to Understand and Respond to Your Needs
- Join the mailing list for weekly insights and our free Step By Step Guide for Hard Conversations
- Follow Keep Talking Revolution on Instagram
- Schedule a 15-minute call to learn about working with me 1:1
- Buy the Respected and Connected workbook on Amazon