A review of the first 6 months of podcasting here at the Keep Talking Revolution.
What’s happened since the podcast was launched and what is coming up?
- I started working with my first private couples clients. Now that the nervousness has faded, I’m seeing that coaching couples is not so different than coaching individuals.
- I re-launched community calls. I love connecting with women in small groups to support one another in our challenges and celebrate each success story.
- I participated in the 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work leader training and can now present couples programs with the curriculum provided by the Gottman Institute.
What I’ve learned:
- Becoming a relationship & communication coach is the best thing that has happened to me and my relationships.
- I like to do many things – trying to focus on just one project or priority is suffocating to me.
What’s coming up:
- I’m going to start offering couples courses and programs based on the 7 Principles programs.
- I’m re-evaluating how I show up on social media – where and what I share. I’m not sure if I’ll continue the Keep Talking Facebook Community or stay as active on Instagram. Let me know what you think!
- I’m starting a new series on the podcast – a collaboration with other Gottman professionals on what makes relationships work. We’ll talk about various concepts and perspectives from each part of the book.