How do you talk to your partner about sex? Especially when you need something to change.
It all starts with understanding yourself.
Dr. Melissa Ming Foynes shares great insights and tips for communicating with your partner about your sexual preferences.
- Do an inventory about what you want.
- Prioritize what’s most important or what seems easiest to talk about.
- What do you want to result of the conversation to be?
Melissa also shares her perspective and some great advice for women who feel that they’ve been carrying the weight of the relationship on their own for far too long.
Get in touch with Melissa:
- Free 4-part video series – The Science & Soul of Building Resilience: https://unique-trader-1040.ck.page/0a3a623dbd
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drfoynes/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-science-soul-of-living-well/id1545063811