Is it possible to talk about your sexual preferences and desires without being feeling awkward and uncomfortable?
Melissa Ming Foynes, a licensed psychologist and host of the Science & Soul of Living Well Podcast says it starts by looking inward and getting clear within ourselves about what we actually want sexually.
- The conditioning and high emotional charge that can create differences
- Common conflicts in couples
- Differentiating the goal of sexual intimacy to create more satisfaction
- Recognizing context that contributes to sexual function, and
- Effective communication related to sexual intimacy
Get in touch with Melissa:
- Free 4-part video series – The Science & Soul of Building Resilience: https://unique-trader-1040.ck.page/0a3a623dbd
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drfoynes/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-science-soul-of-living-well/id1545063811