94. Want to Set a Healthy Boundary? Do this first! With Sherralynn Arnold
We've all heard that boundaries are important, but it can be confusing to know where to start.
How do you know if you’re being to harsh or too soft?
Our guest Sherralynn offers a great tool to get started – your boundary bill of rights.
We talk about:
- What a boundary bill of rights is and how it helps you know what boundaries to set
- How knowing your “rules of engagement” helps you say “no” more easily and deal with boundary crossers and manipulators
- A few ideas to get you started creating your own bill of rights
Connect with Sherralynn Arnold
Books Mentioned in This Episode
Related episodes you might want to listen to if you liked this episode…
More Resources from the Keep Talking Revolution Podcast
- Sign up for the Needy No More Workshop and Make it Easy for Your Partner to Understand and Respond to Your Needs
- Join the mailing list for weekly insights and our free Step By Step Guide for Hard Conversations
- Follow Keep Talking Revolution on Instagram
- Schedule a 15-minute call to learn about working with me 1:1
- Buy the Respected and Connected workbook on Amazon